- All SUP cycles has a 2-year warranty starting from the day of purchase
- Warranty covers for frame, front fork and components. Warranty does not cover damages from using the bike, f.e. paint damages caused by rocks, falling down etc.
- Warranty covers mistakes/damages in raw materials or caused by manufacturing errors
- Warranty does not cover normal wearing of bike/parts f.e. brake pads, chains, chainrings, tires, rims etc.
- Warranty does not cover damages caused by bike transportation
- Warranty does not cover any products, which are not mounted / fitted correctly by manufacturer’s instructions/manual.
- Warranty does not cover damages, if:
- Bike has been modified with parts/methods which are not approved by manufacturer’s instruction/ manual
- Bike has been in accident or used incorrectly
- Bike service/ maintainance in professional bike shop has been neglected
- Warranty goes off immediatly if frame number has been manipulated or removed
- In all warranty matters please contact immediately your nearest SUP cycles dealers.
- Warranty goes off also if damage/ disfunction has been tried to be repaired by anyone else but official SUP cycles distributor/mechanical team. Please always bring along your original warranty certificate with you in all warranty matters.
- All SUP cycles are constructed by our own hands in Finland. This is how we minimize all warranty/ quality problems. Every single warranty issue is dealed individually, in order to even increase and improve the quality of our products.
Wheels of Fire
Full carbon – 3 Sizes – Customize Your own. Read more ›